resulted in arrests*
For year ending 6/30/2015, there were 10,527 delinquency matters and 4,269 family with service needs cases open in Connecticut. Juvenile arrests can have far reaching consequences for a child’s well-being and education.
Have You Been Seriously Injured?
- When you’re facing serious injury, your worries can seem overwhelming.
- Will you recover? How will your recovery affect your family?
- How will you afford your health care expenses?
- Will your life be forever changed? If so, how do you even begin to find the financial compensation that you and your family need?
Do You Need Criminal Defense?
- Once you’ve been arrested for a DWI/DUI, Drug Crime, Assault, or another matter that requires criminal defense,your next decisions can have lifelong consequences.
- What will happen to your reputation and your job? Your family? Your freedom? You need an attorney who knows how to handle a complicated situation when what matters to you most is on the line.
- How do you know that your attorney has the necessary experience, results and ability to protect your freedom and your family?
Are You Involved In A Civil Case?
- The anxiety, worry and financial threat of complex civil litigation causes many people to seek short term solutions instead of long term strategy.
- Are your savings, your company or your assets being threatened by a lawsuit?
Do you have to sue an individual or corporation that has breached a contract or engaged in deceptive business practices?
- Your issues require the skill of an experienced trial law firm that knows how to protect you and your assets and recover what is rightfully yours.
See Our History of Case Records
Being a Bail Bondsmen for over 12 yrs I have spent enough time in the Fairfield county courthouses to know quite well who the go to defense attorneys are and I will say with confidence that Attorney Maddox is definitely the right choice when hiring a defense attorney My experience with Matthew and his law firm was above and beyond throughout the entire process. Having never dealt with a lawyer in the U.S apart from when I immigrated, I was anxious and it was not a path I wanted to venture down. Matthew and his team were a rock for me in an ugly situation and put me at ease with his knowledge and availability. I do not know how I would have faired without their professionalism and support. They totally changed my perceived notion on a lawyer and what they can do for you. I would recommend Matthew and his staff to anyone in their time of need. They truly care. He was cheaper than the rest, and he helped my brother tremendously. Was an effortless process after payment. The whole matter was over in just 2 court appearances. Thank You !!! Attorney Matthew Maddox and his team are tremendously diligent, experienced and skilled professionals. They also happen to be some of the most thoughtful and kind individuals I’ve ever met, which I wasn’t expecting. I never expected to have need for a lawyer in the first place and was quite anxious at the prospect of hiring someone. I was quickly put at ease the moment I first met with the Maddox Law Firm team.Attorney Maddox always made himself available when I needed to speak with him and displayed a solid understanding of my rather complicated case. My situation was wrought with strife and stressful for me. All the while. Attorney Maddox remained strategic, focused and even keeled at all times (even when I wasn’t). He is the epitome of calm. I am grateful for all of the time, energy and hard work Attorney Maddox and his team put into my case. Attorney Maddox was relentlessly perseverant in advocating on my behalf, which resulted in a successful outcome (complete dismissal).I highly recommend The Maddox Law Firm. Matthew Maddox Law Firm experience was awesome. Matthew and his staff are welcoming and very efficient. The process was effortless and I’m happy with his service. I Highly Recommend Attorney Maddox to anyone in need of a lawyer. For any reason Call Matthew Maddox Law Firm. They are the best.