MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR TWO SOPHISTICATED, SMALL LAW FIRMS (NEW CANAAN, CT)
We are seeking an A+ Marketing Specialist with the creative and organizational talent to help us expand the entrepreneurial business of our law firms, The Maddox Law Firm and The Connecticut Auto Accident Law Group. These firms focus independently on criminal defense and personal injury but operate under the same ownership. The person we hire will bring a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and can-do attitude to work every day. If you prefer to be a lone wolf or feel uncomfortable sharing your knowledge, this job will make you miserable. But if you love working with others, read on!
- Manage the marketing calendar and ensure that campaigns and activities are executed on time.
- Schedule and coordinate events (large and small).
- Contact organizations that would be willing to invite our attorneys to speak.
- Gather survey results for seminar attendees.
- Gather testimonials and reviews from former clients.
- Develop and propose blog topics and social media posts.
- Post blog entries (that we write) on the firms’ websites.
- Turn blog entries into social media content.
- Create and send out the firms’ newsletters via Constant Contact or other programs.
- Develop the firm’s marketing materials for targeted audiences.
- Manage email campaigns and follow-up, using contact management software.
- Track all lead-to-prospect-to-client conversion metrics.
- Track all marketing and advertising inventory.
- Monitor, suggest, and create website changes.
- Build and maintain a database of referral sources and referral contacts.
- Setup video camera to record at events, use editing software, and upload recordings to online platform.
Required qualities of who we want:
- You have brains, creativity, and integrity.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You love answering and making phone calls that grow your ideas and efforts.
- You are proficient with calendar programs, Microsoft Office and contact management software.
- You love creating and following procedures and systems because they make your job easier.
- You know how to upload videos to YouTube and share YouTube content.
- You love perfecting project details.
- You can communicate with prospects and contacts with a sincere and warm smile, even on your “bad days”.
- You have excellent grammar and proofreading capabilities.
- You always present professionally, and you can see how our firms’ missions will help you achieve your personal goals.
- You are available to work overtime as needed including evening and weekend events.
The candidate we seek has intelligence and imagination. You should be able to demonstrate good judgment, the ability to prioritize your activities with minimal supervision to meet deadlines and coordinate cheerfully with your fellow team members to get the job done.
You should have an above-average ability to learn and adapt as our businesses grow and take on new dimensions. The successful candidate should know how to “get things done” and be the type of person who never watches the clock! In fact, we’d love to find someone who can see the big picture and then make recommendations for all the nitty-gritty details to make things better instead of waiting around for instructions.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with the right candidate. At our law firms we like to work hard, deliver unexcelled results to our clients. We give praise, and correction, early and often. You have thick-enough-skin and enough back-bone not to take constructive criticism personally. Absolutely no “toxic” personalities are permitted on our team.
Your compensation will be positively-affected by your willingness and ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions to increase the number of clients we can serve. You will have to execute the marketing efforts you propose. This may include investing your own time to learn and remain familiar with our business and how our clients interact with us.
Part of your job description is also to be patient with our growing pains. Whether this is the best – or most frustrating – job you’ve ever had depends on your flexibility, team-spirit, commitment to our mission, and your realistic expectations about what it is like to work in a fast-paced legal services environment.
This is a full-time position but with flexibility and freedom earned by your figuring out how to accomplish goals.
We are less concerned with how many years of experience you have, than we are with how many experiences you have gained and mastered during those years.
Here are some experiences you must have:
- Experience with adding content to websites;
- Experience with creating and posting content to multiple social media platforms with proven success in gaining more traffic;
- Experience in planning, marketing, and executing successful seminars, workshops, and webinars;
- Success with building relationships with vendors, individuals, and businesses;
- Experience with the basic use and operation of a CRM, (like Clio Grow);
- Experience with editing videos and photos that create more engagement on social media platforms;
- Experience with researching current trending topics in order to increase views, engagement and inquiries.
Compensation will depend upon how closely you match what you’ve read here.
TO APPLY PLEASE REFER TO, https://ctaccident.com/marketing-specialist/