The First Hours Can Be Crucial
- Waiting to hire a lawyer can cause unnecessary worry and vulnerability.
- Serious mistakes can be made when people wait to hire an attorney. You need an experienced legal team to guide you through what can be a confusing and overwhelming legal process.
- There’s often an urgent need to protect evidence, preserve an incident or accident scene, and interview witnesses.
- Our work for our clients begins immediately after your first call.
- The Maddox Law Firm understands what needs to be done in order to protect you, defend you and safeguard your rights
Criteria for Hiring the Right Law Firm
- Your attorney and every member of the firm should listen and demonstrate patience and compassion.
- Your attorney should have experience in the jurisdiction where your case is pending.
- Every employee of your law firm should understand your goals and fight together in order to achieve them.
- The right law firm will be a partner that will help you strategize so that you can make educated decisions.
- The right law firm should have a longstanding reputation for honesty, skill and advocacy.
When to Call a Criminal Defense Attorney
The minute that you are contacted by any law enforcement official, or expect that you will be contacted, you should seek advice from an experienced, competent criminal defense team such as The Maddox Law Firm. Do not wait and see what happens. Do not try to speak with law enforcement without your lawyer present, hoping that your cooperation will gain you some advantage. Any such advantage can only be truly secured with the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Once you have contacted the right law firm, one that is trial-tested and committed to its clients protection such as the Maddox Law Firm, speak freely and openly. We can only begin to help you with the information that we have. Most of that information will come from you at first. Then, with the help of your legal team, preserve any available evidence, and share any information that you have about the names and location of witnesses. Even if your circumstances seem impossibly difficult to you, immediately contacting an experienced criminal defense firm will allow your team to develop your defense early and plan the best way to protect you.
In short, communicate openly and without hesitation with your legal team, so that every member of the firm can can defend you and move you forward. The Maddox Law Firm relies upon this type of relationship with every one of its clients.
How to Find the Best Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve suffered a personal injury because of someone else’s negligence,you may be out of work, overwhelmed with piles of medical bills, or in constant pain. Under any of these circumstances, researching, locating, and retaining the best lawyer to handle your personal injury case can seem like yet one more insurmountable obstacle. There are, however, some guidelines that can help you select the right personal injury lawyer. With the right law firm on your side, such as the Maddox Law Firm, you can breathe a sigh of relief and let someone else carry at least part of your burden, allowing you to focus on your recovery.